Emerald Pack includes:
• Analog Channel - emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
• Channel G - delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration with the Digidesign D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
• Channel G Compact - delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller DSP footprint.
• Chrome Tone - brings the world of custom guitar amps, boutique outboard gear, and pedal effects inside your audio workstation.
• CompressorBank - a high-end compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors, while delivering complete control of dynamic compression.
• DE555 - a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
• FilterBank - a high-end equalizer plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern equalizers and filters.
• FutzBox - a distortion and noise generator plug-in for creating low-fidelity versions of audio signals.
• MC2000 - a high-end multi-band compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors.
• ML4000 - a high-resolution limiter designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound, in single and multi-band configurations.
• NF575 - The NF575 Noise Filter is a high resolution filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from audio.
• Revolver - provides total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
• Synthesizer One - combines wave table and analog oscillators, a modular design, flexible filtering, and a dedicated effects section to produce inspiring leads, fat basses, and evolving synthetic textures.
• Pre-programmed McDSP green iLok
The McDSP Emerald Pack is available in two versions:
• HD - supports TDM, RTAS, and AudioSuite plug-in formats
• Native - supports RTAS and Audiosuite plug-in formats
Learn More: Emerald Pack