Go from shimmering bright to warm and wide with a twist of a knob! The Tonelux Tilt plug-in is a fast and easy way of making a track sit better in a mix or make it sound "warmer" or "cooler". It's also
perfect in a live situation where you need to tweak the whole mix to adjust for ear fatigue.
The Softube Tonelux Tilt plug-in is the first and only software recreation of the Tilt that is officially endorsed by Tonelux.
* Created together with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff
* Famous Tonelux Tilt control from the MP1 mic pres
* Loudness control: beef up or thin down your mix
* High and Low Pass filters, with 12 dB/oct option
* Modeled output transformer distortion
* Tilt Live plug-in included, optimized for live sound engineers
* Very CPU friendly
Learn More: Tonelux Tilt