The Synthesizer One wavetable editor allows users to create unique waveforms for oscillators and LFOs. Waveforms may be drawn, generated from a suite of tools, or imported from an audio track.
• Two wavetable oscillators, one analog oscillator, one ring oscillator with selectable inputs, and external input
• Ultra-low latency
• Two multi-mode filters with selectable inputs and simultaneously routable outputs
• Three clock sync-able wavetable LFOs per voice with dedicated multi-mode ASR envelopes
• Three ADSTAR envelopes per voice
• User definable arpeggiations and sequences
• Dedicated effects section per preset
• Analog Saturation Modeling
• Double precision processing
• Mono and stereo versions
Synthesizer One is 1 plug-in:
• Synthesizer One combines wave table and analog oscillators, a completely modular design, flexible filtering, and a dedicated effects section to produce inspiring leads, fat basses, and evolving synthetic textures.
Learn More: Synthesizer One