Project Studio includes:
• Analog Channel LE (AC2) - features the Playback Head control (limited version of Analog Channel A2) from the TEC Award nominated original Analog Channel.
• Chrome Tone LE (Chrome Tone Amp) - includes gating, distortion, compression, EQ, pre amp modeling, a cabinet simulator and spring/room reverb.
• CompressorBank LE (CB4) - a bundle in itself, with emulations of eight of the worlds most sought after classic compressors.
• FilterBank LE (F1, E4, P4) - configurations made up of powerful variable Q parametric EQ, shelving EQ, with unique peak, slope and dip controls, and resonant peak filters.
• ML4000 LE (ML1) - a high-resolution limiter designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 LE is the broadband limiter section of ML4000 (ML1).
• Revolver LE (Basic Convolution & Full Impulse Library) - a high-powered convolution reverb with hundreds of sounds from acoustic spaces to rare holy grail out of production reverbs. Revolver LE provides the most compelling impulse library to date.
• Synthesizer One LE (Preset Player) - All of the sound quality of the original in a straightforward interface. Controls are provided for the most often adjusted parameters, and presets from top programmers are included.
• Pre-programmed McDSP green iLok
• Printed Quick Reference Guides
The McDSP Project Studio bundle supports RTAS and Audiosuite formats.
Learn More: Project Studio