Metal Amp Room
Metal Amp Room was designed to bring you the most brutal, evil and aggressive sound that is possible to squeeze out of your DAW. It was co-developed with Patrik Jensen (The Haunted) and tailored to his needs. It features continuous mic placement and twin mics with adjustable stereo panning. Get huge stereo sounds with adjustable phasing effects, a plain old one-mic-right-against-the-cone, or anything in between. The cabinets were measured in the In Flames studio (former Studio Fredman) by Tue Madsen and Patrik Jensen.
* Brutal metal amp with a raw & authentic sound
* Program-dependent guitar noise gate
* Two cabs with two mics per cabinet
* Easy to use balancing stereo mic preamp for balancing the two click-and-drag mics
* Amp/Cab Bypass possiblities let you use cabinets from other Amp Room products
Learn More: Metal Amp Room