The AC1 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio “sits” in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC2 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addition to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC2 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump - independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
• Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
• Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
• Analog Saturation Modeling
• Double precision processing
• Ultra low latency
• Mono and stereo versions
Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
• AC1 - Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
• AC2 - Emulates analog tape machines
Learn More: Analog Channel