Broadcast and production professionals:
it all starts with you.
You've told us what you want to do. Entertain. Create. Tell stories that capture the imagination of your audiences. Do the work you love and gain the recognition it deserves.
We've listened and responded by giving you the power to work better together, create the way you want, and generate a return on your investment you can rely on, now and in the years to come. Visit us at IBC 2011 and see how whatever you can imagine, Avid can help you achieve.
Customers on Stage
- Eddie Hamilton — Film Editor (The Loft, X-Men: First Class, and co-editor of Kick-Ass). A 15 year industry veteran, Eddie has cut over 20 feature films in a wide variety of genres as well as TV dramas, documentaries and award-winning shorts.
- Wojtek Slots — Independent Film Editor (The Chaplain, Political Dress, Beats of Freedom). Studying at the Polish National Film, Television, and Theatre school prepared Wojetk for writing and editing such shows as Beats of Freedom, featured at the 2011 SXSW in Austin Texas. \r
- Phil Thomas — Internal Consultant, Reuters. Beginning his career in Visnews (now Reuters) maintenance department, Phil became a project manager who introduced non-linear workflows to the organization's newsroom and now serves as an internal consultant on TV technology and workflow matters.
Key product highlights
- Next generation graphics platform
- Integrated Media Enterprise, featuring Interplay Central and Interplay Production
- Expanded ISIS 7000 shared storage
- Key NewsVision enhancements
- Advanced audio and video editing technologies
Get your free pass
IBC Exhibits pass
(trade show floor only)
Use the Avid registration passcode: 3709
Join the discussion
Inside Out Blog
Avid on Facebook
Avid on Twitter
Party with your peers, and see special guest presenter, Eddie Hamilton, leading film and TV editor, talk about his latest work on Kick Ass and X-Men: First Class.
Get a chance to win.
Register at the booth to win an Avid Dream Studio. Includes Media Composer editing software, Pro Tools system, MIDI keyboard, microphone, reference monitors, and headphones.